Author of "... and the echo follows"
The book And The Echo Follows grew out of the many years of interviews conducted by Nic Paget-Clarke for In Motion Magazine. Nic is the publisher and a co-editor of this magazine, an online multicultural publication about democracy. In Motion Magazine was founded in 1995 and has a team of several co-editors.
Anyway, as Nic travelled to conduct these interviews – around the U.S., and to and from various countries around the world – he started to notice many interdependent connections between food, democracy and our world as a whole. Following the echoes of these connections became the book.
Below please find further information about Nic and other publications in which his interviews and photographs have been published.
- Publisher of In Motion Magazine
- Author and Photographer: … and the echo follows; In Unity / Book of Photos
- Interviews and articles published in: Black Commentator; Global Studies: India and South Asia, 7th Edition; Z Magazine; Grassroots International; ila (Germany); Indian Voices; Just Change (New Zealand); Opposing Viewpoints “Illegal Immigration” (Greenhaven Press); regina (Germany); Soft Power (Spain); Vía Campesina International Peasant Movement; Voices of Protest, Documents of Courage and Dissent by Lowenstein, Lachner, Brunn / Black Dog & Leventhal Publishers Inc.; Unity; In Motion Magazine.
- Interviews have been translated into and published in Basque, Flemish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish
- Photography published in Briarpatch Magazine (Canada), Color Lines, Elephant (Netherlands), Forschungsmagazin der Universitat Regensburg (Germany), Georgia Voyager, Goddessing, Harvesting Justice (US Food Sovereignty Alliance), Houston Press, ila (Germany), Indian Voices; In Motion Magazine, Jazz Times, La Mision, Montana Journal for American Festival Project, National Journal, Now Magazine (Toronto, Canada), Ode Magazine, OneWorld.net, regina (Germany), Safe Food News, Smaakmakend/Biologica (Netherlands), San Diego Union-Tribune, San Francisco Examiner, TUNZA (United Nations Environment Programme), Unity, Utne Reader, World Rivers Review, YES! Magazine, Yoga Journal, titles/textbooks/reference books by Brown Reference Group (UK), Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, Harry N. Abrams, Inc., House of Anansi Press, McDougall Littell, Oxford University Press, Publishers Resource Group, other publications, documentary films, and Web sites